February is the month of love and partner yoga poses are a fun way to spend some quality time with your child. Toss on some comfy clothes & play your favorite tunes as you give these poses a try with your child this month. Don't worry so much about alignment or if you or your child are doing the poses "correctly". Spend your time having fun, laughing and enjoy exploring these poses together and getting in a good stretch! FYI: these poses can be quite energetic - try these during the day rather than before bedtime :)
1. Sit facing your partner and stretch your legs out into a V-shape.
2. Both partners bend their right-knee and bring the sole of their right foot to the inside of their left thigh.
3. Scoot towards each other so your left foot touches your partner's right-knee.
4. Lift your arms up over your head and then bend from your waist to reach towards your own left toes.
5. Hold for a few breaths (count with you child) and then do the other side.